xogsmommy

Thoughts and musings of a mom of three.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yummy, Delicious Blood

The neighbors two yards over have a blow up swimming pool. It's filled with what looks like fetid swamp water. When the wind is just right, the smell is horrible. Now I've discovered that it's a breeding ground for skeeters.

My oldest, X, is covered in giant mosquito bites. They are swollen and larger than a silver dollar. Gross. He's like me, mosquitos just love our blood.

In unpacking news, we're about 75% unpacked. It's awesome. Of course, the bulk of what's left is books and movies. The bookcase didn't survive the move, so I'm waiting until we have the money to buy another one. I can't wait to unpack my "friends".

Yes, I know I'm a nerd, why do you ask?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home